Low cost query - running longer

От Koteswara Rao Daliparthi
Тема Low cost query - running longer
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Guys, Sorry for the bold below. I just feel it helps others identify my question easily.

A description of what you are trying to achieve and what results you expect.:

A very low cost query running long (clustered and vacuumed and analyzed on join columns), a very generic query..What can be done without admin privs??

PostgreSQL version number you are running: 11.5

How you installed PostgreSQL: admin installed it

Changes made to the settings in the postgresql.conf file:  see Server Configuration for a quick way to list them all. no changes to postgresql.conf

Operating system and version:

What program you're using to connect to PostgreSQL: pgadmin 4v4

Is there anything relevant or unusual in the PostgreSQL server logs?: no

For questions about any kind of error: no errors

What you were doing when the error happened / how to cause the error: no error

The EXACT TEXT of the error message you're getting, if there is one: (Copy and paste the message to the email, do not send a screenshot) no error.

--
Thanks & Regards
Koteswara Daliparthi