Installing PGSQL on Windows XP

От Vishwanath, Kiran - Mission
Тема Installing PGSQL on Windows XP
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi There,
=20
I am trying to install PGSQL on a Windows XP box and have downloaded a
snapshot of the tar ball onto my box. I am unable to run the ./configure
command and am not sure if I have missed any pre-requisites like a C
compiler or something else.=20
=20
I tried looking at the read me and install files without much use, could
you please let me know the exact procedure to carry out this
installation on an XP box?
=20

Kind regards,

Kiran Vishwanath, Consultant

Mission

DDI: +44 [0] 207 808 5477 M: +44 [0]7877 912886

________________________________

MISSION... Confidence in Delivery
CONSULTING | RECRUITMENT | EDUCATION | MANAGED SERVICES
London Office T: +44 [0] 207 808 5477 | F: +44 [0] 207 808 5394
=20
For more information on the UK's largest systems quality assurance and
testing solutions provider please visit www.mission-at.com
<http://www.mission-at.com/>=20
=20
Mission Assurance and Testing Limited is part of The Capita Group Plc

=20

http://www.star.net.uk