Suppressing PostgreSQL NOTICEs

От David Wheeler
Тема Suppressing PostgreSQL NOTICEs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

I have a script that uses the Perl DBI to build a PostgreSQL database from
bunch of *.sql files. When the database is building, PostgreSQL generates
whole lot of NOTICE messages such as this:

'pk_pref__id'
for table 'pref'

Does anyone know how I might suppress these messages using either DBI or
psql?

Thanks,

David

PS: Please reply to me directly, as my pgsql-general subscription doesn't
actually send me any mail for some reason. Thanks!

david@wheeler.net                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory@jabber.org