Re: HotStandby vs. flatfile updates

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: HotStandby vs. flatfile updates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
--On Mittwoch, Februar 11, 2009 19:27:51 +0000 Simon Riggs
<simon@2ndQuadrant.com> wrote:

> I did publish v9h to Hackers on 27 Jan, but did not put a new version
> onto the Wiki at that time. Sorry Bernd.

Great! I just thought its worth reporting it. Sorry for the noise and
missing the new patch version.

> I am having a few git issues, so new patch out as soon as I can loosen
> the grip of my now favourite repo system.

Heh, had my issues here, too ;)

--  Thanks
                   Bernd

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update autovacuum to use reloptions instead of a system catalog,
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update autovacuum to use reloptions instead of a system catalog,