Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for type 0

От Michael Harris \(BR/EPA\)
Тема Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for type 0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

Hmm .. Interesting. A few weeks back I had a corrupted table (due to a
disk error). I temporarily set zero_damaged_pages and vacuumed the
tables concerned. Now that I look back through the logs, the affected
table was utrancell_oo_13642. The fact that the number on the end was
the same means that the table contained data from the same day as the
one that is now giving trouble (ie. This table was being populated on
the same day as carrier_on_13642). Maybe the carrier table was also
corrupted by the disk error (although I did not notice any problem at
the time).

Thanks for the info. I will try to locate the corrupted row(s), maybe
pg_filedump can help with that.

Regards // Mike