Re: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: Re: starting to review the Extend NOT NULL representation to pg_constraint patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

--On 30. September 2010 10:12:48 +0200 Bernd Helmle <mailings@oopsware.de>
wrote:

> Yeah, there where some changes in the meantime to the master which
> generate some merge failures...will provide a new version along with
> other fixes soon

Here's a new patch that addresses all DDL commands around NOT NULL
constraints and maintain and follow inheritance information correctly now
(but it lags documentation updates). I hope i haven't introduced nasty bugs
and broke something badly, some deeper testing is welcome.

--
Thanks

    Bernd
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Issues with Quorum Commit
Сообщение: Re: Issues with Quorum Commit