Re: "show all" command crashes server

От Grant Maxwell
Тема Re: "show all" command crashes server
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 11/09/2009, at 1:09 AM, Richard Huxton wrote:

>> On this one server if I use the command "show all" in psql,
>> phpPgAdmin
>> or pgAdmin3 the postgresql server spits the dummy as follows:
>
>> postgres=# show all;
>> server closed the connection unexpectedly
>
> Hmm - some modules can provide their own config variables. Do you have
> the same modules installed in all three servers?

        How can I determine what modules are installed ?
        I do know that pgmemcache is installed on this server - but it was
there before the problems started and it works ok.

> Can you "show" individual variables?
        I did a show all on one of the other servers, created a script to
use each of the resulting outputs in a single show statement and ran
on the problem server.
        It ran without a fault.

        I then took the postgresql.conf file from the problem server,
grabbed all the config lines and submitted them one at a time (again
with a script) and it also
        worked fine.

regards
Grant Maxwell

От: David Brain
Сообщение: Re: Unable to drop a table due to seemingly non-existent dependencies
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: "show all" command crashes server