Re: tsearch Parser Hacking

От Jesper Krogh
Тема Re: tsearch Parser Hacking
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 16 Feb 2011, at 23:22, "David E. Wheeler" <david@kineticode.com> wrote:

> On Feb 14, 2011, at 11:44 PM, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
>
>>> IMO, sooner or later we need to trash that code and replace it with
>>> something a bit more modification-friendly.
>>
>> We thought about configurable parser, but AFAIR, we didn't get any support for this at that time.
>
> What would it take to change the requirement such that *any* SQL function could be a parser, not only C functions?
Mayberequire that they turn a nested array of tokens? That way I could just write a function in PL/Perl quite easily.

I had just the same thought in mind. But so far I systematically substitute _ and a few other characters to ł which
doesn'tget interpreted as blanks.  But more direct control would be appreciated

Jesper

От: rsmogura
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: [JDBC] Weird issues when reading UDT from stored function
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Debian readline/libedit breakage