Re: Best practice to grant all privileges on all bjects in database?

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Best practice to grant all privileges on all bjects in database?
Дата
Re: Best practice to grant all privileges on all bjects in database?  ("hubert depesz lubaczewski" <depesz@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On May 24, 2006, at 10:50 AM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 12:59:06 +0300,
>   Joe Kramer <cckramer@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On a related note, which objects need to be GRANTed specifically?
>> There is a saying that following objects can have permissions
>> GRANTed:
>> 1. TABLE
>> 2. DATABASE
>> 3. FUNCTION
>> 4. LANGUAGE
>> 5. SCHEMA
>> 6. TABLESPACE
>>
>> What about SEQUENCE, TRIGGER? PostgreSQL manual has no mention
>> about this.
>
> Did you look at:
> http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/sql-grant.html

Only helps if the OP is willing to run on HEAD; grant on sequence is
not in 8.1 (at least not according to the docs).

As for triggers, I don't really see how that would make any sense.