Re:

От Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin

Jaime Rodriguez Blas wrote:
> Hi Jason:
>
> I have installed cygwin and I'm trying to create a database
> in PostgreSQL where can I download cygipc because i didn't
> see in the packages of the cygwin.
>
> Thanks : )

http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/cygipc/index.html
Cheers,
- Stuart
P.S. Sorry about the idiot disclaimer adder changing format

DISCLAIMER:The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.