Re: The way Access/ODBC does updates to records

От Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print
Тема Re: The way Access/ODBC does updates to records
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Try using row versioning.
hth,
- Stuart

DISCLAIMER:The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.

Сообщение: Re: password leak in mylog thru win odbc
Сообщение: Re: password leak in mylog thru win odbc