Re: postmaster crashes on start-up

От Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print
Тема Re: postmaster crashes on start-up
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin

It could be some kind of permissions problem.
Are you running the ipc-daemon as the same user as postgresql?
Did you install Just for me as a different user?
Maybe try cleaning out all the ipc file for /tmp.
hth,
- Stuart
P.S. Sorry for the format mangling the disclaimer adder forces on me :(

DISCLAIMER:The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.