Re: How to add a new operator for parser?

От jacktby jacktby
Тема Re: How to add a new operator for parser?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

2023年8月6日 13:18,Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> 写道:

On Sun, 6 Aug 2023, 12:34 jacktby jacktby, <jacktby@gmail.com> wrote:
I’m trying to add a new operator for my pg application like greater_equals called “<~>", how many files I need to
modify and how to do it? Can you give me an example?

you can look at some contrib for some examples of custom operator (and custom datatype) implementation, like citext or btree_gin/gist
I need to build a new datatype. It can contains different datatypes, like ‘(1,’a’,2.0)’,it’s a (interger,string,float) tuple type, and Then I need to add operator for it. How should I do?