ODBC connection with SSL require stopped working after windows update KB2992611

От Nicolas Beuzeboc
Тема ODBC connection with SSL require stopped working after windows update KB2992611
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

ODBC connection with SSL require stopped working after windows update KB2992611 (https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/security/ms14-066.aspx)

Rolling back this update solves that issue but I’d like to apply this critical windows security update.

Is there anything I can do to make it work with the update ?

Database log:

> LOG:  SSL error: wrong version number

> LOG:  could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer

Using windows 7 pro 64 bit with postgresql odbc driver at https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/versions/msi/psqlodbc_09_01_0200-x64.zip

Connecting to a postgresql server version :

# select version();

                                                  version

PostgreSQL 9.1.4 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.6.3-1ubuntu5) 4.6.3, 64-bit

(1 row)

$ openssl version

OpenSSL 1.0.1 14 Mar 2012

Nicolas Beuzeboc
Database Analyst
Norchem
Ph: 928-526-1011 Ext: 242
Cell: 602-456-2183
nicolasb@norchemlab.com
norchemlab.com

Accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP-FDT)

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information protected by state and/or federal law, PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the Sterling Corporate Compliance Officer, Betsy Donat, at 1-877-648-5279 .