Re: PostgreSQL on cygwin

От Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Тема Re: PostgreSQL on cygwin
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Do you have cygipc installed? I seem to recall having this problem when I
didn't have the  ipc-daemon.
Also there is a precompiled version of postgresql included with cygwin.
- Stuart

-----Original Message-----
From:    Konrad von Backström [SMTP:kvbackstrom@spescom.com]
Sent:    Tuesday, November 06, 2001 3:01 PM
To:    'pgsql-cygwin@postgresql.org'
Subject:    [CYGWIN] PostgreSQL on cygwin

Hello

I am having problems compiling PostgreSQL on cygwin.
(I am new to Unix)
When I try ./configure , I get the following error:

checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking which template to use... win
checking whether to build with locale support... no
checking whether to build with recode support... no
checking whether to build with multibyte character support... no
checking whether to build with Unicode conversion support... no
checking for default port number... 5432
checking for default soft limit on number of connections... 32
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works... no
configure: error: installation or  configure problem: C compile cannot
create executables.