RE: ODBC Error

От Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Тема RE: ODBC Error
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
    Is that MS Access 97? I've found a similar problem with text fields.
I *think* it might be that M$ Access '97can't index Memo fields in its own
tables so doesn't believe tables can have memo fields indexed. Maybe turning
of Unique index recognition might work? I'm using Access 2000 now and that
doesn't seem to suffer that problem (just a whole host of new and
interesting, er, features :)  )
    I've never used SAS so don't what it is based on, but maybe if it
utilises Jet 3.5 it could suffer from a similar problem?
- Stuart