RE: Writing Large Objects to Postgresql via ODBC using VB

От Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Тема RE: Writing Large Objects to Postgresql via ODBC using VB
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,
    I'm not sure of your problem, but 6.5 seems a little old so maybe an
update would help?
    Also you don't give you primary key a value (and its set to Not
Null) so this look to be a problem. Try having a look at the serial type
rather than integer for matt.matt_id
Hope this helps,
- Stuart

P.S. do you need to do anything like rst.Edit using before entering data?