Pgcrypto install (I've tried multiple ways)

От David Patricola
Тема Pgcrypto install (I've tried multiple ways)
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong here.  I’ve tried to install the pgcrypto module from:

  1. psql shell: i\ path/to/pgcrypto.sql
  2. pgAdmin: execute pgScript pgcrypto.sql

Both showed me multiple lines of CREATE FUNCTION with no other errors. However, when I try to test the decrypt() function it says it doesn’t exist.  Encrypt() has worked fine, even before the module install.  Stopping and starting the service doesn’t help.

I’m running pgAdmin 1.12 with Postgresql 9.0 installed on Windows 2003.

David Patricola | Senior Cold Fusion Developer | Web Applications & Services | Jefferson Information Technologies

Thomas Jefferson Universtiy | Philadelphia, PA | 215.503.1715 (Office)