Re: GSOC 2019 proposal 'WAL-G safety features'

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: GSOC 2019 proposal 'WAL-G safety features'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

> 9 апр. 2019 г., в 18:20, Zhichao Liu <zcliu@cs.umd.edu> написал(а):
>
> Dear PostgreSQL community,
>
> I am a GSoC 2019 applicant and am working on 'WAL-G safety features'. I have finished an initial draft of my proposal
andI would appreciate your comments and advice on my proposal. I know it is pretty late for the improvement of my
proposal,but I will be glad to join in the project this summer even without GSoC! Please help me make my proposal and
ideasbetter.
> Thank you!
>
> The link is https://docs.google.com/document/d/18cxbj1zId1BpMjgUkZ0MZgb1HdMg1S9h0U1WecZON3U/edit?usp=sharing

This is great that you want to work on WAL-G, you do not need proposal to do this. Just make a PRs, ask questions, etc
:)
On WAL-G github page you can find way to slack channel. This list is intended for PostgreSQL core features. in GSoC
WAL-Gis hosted under PostgreSQL umbrella.

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: Andrey Borodin
Сообщение: Re: block-level incremental backup
От: "Fred .Flintstone"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL pollutes the file system