Re: FATAL: missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file

От Roth, Gabrielle
Тема Re: FATAL: missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
> Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:37:21 -0700 (PDT)
> From: <operationsengineer1@yahoo.com>
> To: pgsql-novice@postgresql.org
> Subject: FATAL: missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file
>
> I'm receiving the following error message when I try
> to log into pgsql via pgAdmin:
>
> FATAL: missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file
>
> HINT: See server log for details
>
> I don't have access ot the server right now.  Does
> anyone have an idea what happened?  I had access fine
> last week.

Without access to the server, it's going to be pretty tricky to
troubleshoot this.  My Magic 8-ball says: "somebody dinked with the
pg_hba.conf file." ;)  Can you get access to the server, or find someone
who has it?

- gabrielle
"If you stay calm in a crisis, people will think you don't understand
the problem."