pgsql: tests: Trim newline from result returned by BackgroundPsql->quer

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: tests: Trim newline from result returned by BackgroundPsql->quer
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
tests: Trim newline from result returned by BackgroundPsql->query

This went unnoticed, because only a few existing callers of
BackgroundPsql->query used the result, and the ones that did were not
bothered by an extra newline. I noticed because I was about to add a
new test that checks the result.

Backport to all supported versions, since I just backported the
BackgroundPsql facility to all supported versions too.

Branch
------
REL_14_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/34221af648f1b5b2aaa5c1814e692ec98063ba52

Modified Files
src/test/perl/PostgreSQL/Test/BackgroundPsql.pm | 2 +-