pgsql: Don't try to assign smart names to constraints

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема pgsql: Don't try to assign smart names to constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Don't try to assign smart names to constraints

This part of my previous commit seems to have broken pg_upgrade on
crake, at least from 9.2.  I'll see if there's a better fix, but in the
meantime this should suffice to keep the buildfarm green.

Branch
------
master

Details