pgsql: meson: Make detection of python more robust

От Andres Freund
Тема pgsql: meson: Make detection of python more robust
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
meson: Make detection of python more robust

Previously we errored out if no python installation could be found (but we did
handle not having enough of python installed to build plpython
against). Presumably nobody hit this so far, as python is likely installed due
to meson requiring python.

Author: Tristan Partin <tristan@neon.tech>
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CSPIJVUDZFKX.3KHMOAVGF94RV@c3po
Backpatch: 16-, where meson support was added

Branch
------
REL_16_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/c79ca0485a62b2abefabd538ac896cd64f4e7a01

Modified Files
meson.build | 12 +++++++-----

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Dodge a compiler bug affecting timetz_zone/timetz_izone.
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: pgsql: Make some error strings more generic