pgsql: Update comment about set_join_pathlist_hook().

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема pgsql: Update comment about set_join_pathlist_hook().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Update comment about set_join_pathlist_hook().

The comment introduced by commit e7cb7ee14 was a bit too terse, which
could lead to extensions doing different things within the hook function
than we intend to allow.  Extend the comment to explain what they can do
within the hook function.

Back-patch to all supported branches.

In passing, I rephrased a nearby comment that I recently added to the
back branches.

Reviewed by David Rowley and Andrei Lepikhov.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CAPmGK15SBPA1nr3Aqsdm%2BYyS-ay0Ayo2BRYQ8_A2To9eLqwopQ%40mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/c621467d2bc6435d07db4471998ca9c9f0c57777

Modified Files
src/backend/optimizer/path/joinpath.c | 5 ++++-