pgsql: Fix buffer refcount leak with FDW bulk inserts

От Michael Paquier
Тема pgsql: Fix buffer refcount leak with FDW bulk inserts
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix buffer refcount leak with FDW bulk inserts

The leak would show up when using batch inserts with foreign tables
included in a partition tree, as the slots used in the batch were not
reset once processed.  In order to fix this problem, some
ExecClearTuple() are added to clean up the slots used once a batch is
filled and processed, mapping with the number of slots currently in use
as tracked by the counter ri_NumSlots.

This buffer refcount leak has been introduced in b676ac4 with the
addition of the executor facility to improve bulk inserts for FDWs, so
backpatch down to 14.

Alexander has provided the patch (slightly modified by me).  The test
for postgres_fdw comes from me, based on the test case that the author
has sent in the report.

Author: Alexander Pyhalov
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/b035780a740efd38dc30790c76927255@postgrespro.ru
Backpatch-through: 14

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/806fad7573e2b44de57888e3c04eab8eec4a69a8

Modified Files
contrib/postgres_fdw/expected/postgres_fdw.out | 22 ++++++++++++++++++++++
contrib/postgres_fdw/sql/postgres_fdw.sql      | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
src/backend/executor/nodeModifyTable.c         | 10 ++++++++--