pgsql: Ensure that numeric.c compiles with other NBASE values.

От Dean Rasheed
Тема pgsql: Ensure that numeric.c compiles with other NBASE values.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Ensure that numeric.c compiles with other NBASE values.

As noted in the comments, support for different NBASE values is really
only of historical interest, but as long as we're keeping it, we might
as well make sure that it compiles.

Joel Jacobson

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/06712c29-98e9-43b3-98da-f234d81c6e49%40app.fastmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/9a84f2947bf9345ad6b93ba37da63633649eaea8

Modified Files
src/backend/utils/adt/numeric.c | 8 ++++++++
1 file changed, 8 insertions(+)