pgsql: Fix misleading comments about background worker registration.

От Robert Haas
Тема pgsql: Fix misleading comments about background worker registration.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix misleading comments about background worker registration.

Since 6bc8ef0b7f1f1df3998745a66e1790e27424aa0c, the maximum number
of backends can't change as background workers are registered, but
these comments still reflect the way things worked prior to that.

Also, per recent discussion, some modules call SetConfigOption()
from _PG_init(). It's not entirely clear to me whether we want to
regard that as a fully supported operation, but since we know it's
a thing that happens, it at least deserves a mention in the comments,
so add that.

Nathan Bossart, reviewed by Anton A. Melnikov

Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/20220419154658.GA2487941@nathanxps13

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/701d918a426b394620ce4d046533f77262c70829

Modified Files
src/backend/postmaster/postmaster.c | 10 ++++------
src/backend/utils/init/postinit.c   |  5 ++---