pgsql: Use bitwise rotate functions in more places

От John Naylor
Тема pgsql: Use bitwise rotate functions in more places
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Use bitwise rotate functions in more places

There were a number of places in the code that used bespoke bit-twiddling
expressions to do bitwise rotation. While we've had pg_rotate_right32()
for a while now, we hadn't gotten around to standardizing on that. Do so
now. Since many potential call sites look more natural with the "left"
equivalent, add that function too.

Reviewed by Tom Lane and Yugo Nagata

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAFBsxsH7c1LC0CGZ0ADCBXLHU5-%3DKNXx-r7tHYPAW51b2HK4Qw%40mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/4b35408f1ed59dd590f683ae0f015bbaf3b84d3d

Modified Files
src/backend/executor/execGrouping.c     |  4 ++--
src/backend/executor/nodeHash.c         |  4 ++--
src/backend/executor/nodeMemoize.c      |  8 ++++----
src/backend/utils/adt/jsonb_util.c      |  3 ++-
src/backend/utils/adt/multirangetypes.c |  3 ++-
src/backend/utils/adt/rangetypes.c      |  3 ++-
src/backend/utils/cache/catcache.c      | 14 ++++----------
src/common/hashfn.c                     |  4 ++--
src/include/port/pg_bitutils.h          | 10 ++++++++--