pgsql: Update variant expected-result file.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Update variant expected-result file.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Update variant expected-result file.

This should have been updated in d2d8a229b, but it was overlooked.
According to 31a877f18 which added it, this file is meant to show the
results you get under default_transaction_isolation = serializable.
We've largely lost track of that goal in other isolation tests, but
as long as we've got this one, it should be right.

Noted while fooling about with the isolationtester.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/0a1e80c5c4f094087257fc4284a87e0bc7bca591

Modified Files
src/test/isolation/expected/drop-index-concurrently-1_2.out | 2 +-