pgsql: Improve and cleanup ProcArrayAdd(), ProcArrayRemove().

От Andres Freund
Тема pgsql: Improve and cleanup ProcArrayAdd(), ProcArrayRemove().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Improve and cleanup ProcArrayAdd(), ProcArrayRemove().

941697c3c1a changed ProcArrayAdd()/Remove() substantially. As reported by
zhanyi, I missed that due to the introduction of the PGPROC->pgxactoff
ProcArrayRemove() does not need to search for the position in
procArray->pgprocnos anymore - that's pgxactoff. Remove the search loop.

The removal of the search loop reduces assertion coverage a bit - but we can
easily do better than before by adding assertions to other loops over
pgprocnos elements.

Also do a bit of cleanup, mostly by reducing line lengths by introducing local
helper variables and adding newlines.