pgsql: Fix MSVC scripts when building with GSSAPI/Kerberos

От Michael Paquier
Тема pgsql: Fix MSVC scripts when building with GSSAPI/Kerberos
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix MSVC scripts when building with GSSAPI/Kerberos

The deliverables of upstream Kerberos on Windows are installed with
paths that do not match our MSVC scripts.  First, the include folder was
named "inc/" in our scripts, but the upstream MSIs use "include/".
Second, the build would fail with 64-bit environments as the libraries
are named differently.

This commit adjusts the MSVC scripts to be compatible with the latest
installations of upstream, and I have checked that the compilation was
able to work with the 32-bit and 64-bit installations.

Special thanks to Kondo Yuta for the help in investigating the situation
in hamerkop, which had an incorrect configuration for the GSS
compilation.

Reported-by: Brian Ye
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/162128202219.27274.12616756784952017465@wrigleys.postgresql.org
Backpatch-through: 9.6