pgsql: Doc: update RELEASE_CHANGES checklist.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Doc: update RELEASE_CHANGES checklist.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Doc: update RELEASE_CHANGES checklist.

Update checklist to reflect current practice:

* The platform-specific FAQ files are long gone.

* We've never routinely updated the libbind code we borrowed, either,
and there seems no reason to start now.

* Explain current practice of running pgindent twice per cycle.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/4038398.1620238684@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------
master