pgsql: Repair find_inheritance_children with no active snapshot

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема pgsql: Repair find_inheritance_children with no active snapshot
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Repair find_inheritance_children with no active snapshot

When working on a scan with only a catalog snapshot, we may not have an
ActiveSnapshot set.  If we were to come across a detached partition,
that would cause a crash.  Fix by only ignoring detached partitions when
there's an active snapshot.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/4131f755d548f74eba56285dc674f1f26e4ed6b4

Modified Files
src/backend/catalog/pg_inherits.c | 7 +++++--