pgsql: Fix unportable use of isprint().

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix unportable use of isprint().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix unportable use of isprint().

We must cast the arguments of <ctype.h> functions to unsigned
char to avoid problems where char is signed.

Speaking of which, considering that this *is* a <ctype.h> function,
it's rather remarkable that we aren't seeing more complaints about
not having included that header.

Per buildfarm.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/9e20406dd847d0f8c1cbd803786c6d0ad33bcbdd

Modified Files
src/interfaces/libpq/fe-trace.c | 6 ++++--