pgAdmin 4 commit: Updated schema diff script generation message as we h

От Akshay Joshi
Тема pgAdmin 4 commit: Updated schema diff script generation message as we h
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Updated schema diff script generation message as we have removed the Beta keyword.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=df31fe7dc4ad4998b3fb4c518303d15db6bfba7a

Modified Files
web/pgadmin/tools/schema_diff/static/js/schema_diff_ui.js | 2 +-