pgsql: Further improve pgindent's list of file exclusions.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Further improve pgindent's list of file exclusions.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Further improve pgindent's list of file exclusions.

I despair of people keeping the README file's notes in sync with
the actual exclusion list, so move the notes into the exclusion file.
Adjust the pgindent script to explicitly ignore comments in the file,
just in case (though it's hard to believe any would match filenames).

Extend the list so that it doesn't process any files we'd not wish it to
even in a fully-built-out development directory.  (There are still a
couple of derived files that it wants to reformat, but fixing the
generator scripts for those seems like fit material for a separate patch.)

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/79ed5348-be7a-b647-dd40-742207186a22@2ndquadrant.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/74d4608f506ba423e4c84609c1c0e03e1e92cb91

Modified Files
src/tools/pgindent/README                | 30 +++--------------------
src/tools/pgindent/exclude_file_patterns | 42 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
src/tools/pgindent/pgindent              |  1 +