pgsql: Mark factorial operator, and postfix operators in general, as de

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Mark factorial operator, and postfix operators in general, as de
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Mark factorial operator, and postfix operators in general, as deprecated.

Back-patch key parts of 4c5cf5431 and 6ca547cf7 into stable branches.
I didn't touch pg_description entries here, so it's purely a docs
change; and I didn't fool with any examples either.  The main point
is so that anyone who's wondering if factorial() exists in the stable
branches will be reassured.

Mark Dilger and John Naylor, with some adjustments by me

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/BE2DF53D-251A-4E26-972F-930E523580E9@enterprisedb.com

Branch
------
REL_12_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/9dee85b5b83310598c66efc9322ed6792c77fa78

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/func.sgml                | 19 +++++++++++++++++--
doc/src/sgml/ref/create_operator.sgml |  9 ++++++++-