pgsql: Doc: update or remove dead external links.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Doc: update or remove dead external links.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Doc: update or remove dead external links.

Re-point comp.ai.genetic FAQ link to a more stable address.

Remove stale links to AIX documentation; we don't really need to
tell AIX users how to use their systems.

Remove stale links to HP documentation about SSL.  We've had to
update those twice before, making it increasingly obvious that
HP does not intend them to be stable landing points.  They're
not particularly authoritative, either.  (This change effectively
reverts bbd3bdba3.)

Daniel Gustafsson and Álvaro Herrera, per a gripe from
Kyotaro Horiguchi.  Back-patch, since these links are
just as dead in the back branches.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/20200709.161226.204639179120026914.horikyota.ntt@gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/e91cd951b1114a009a0256f211a41d0ec873b2fc

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/geqo.sgml         |  2 +-
doc/src/sgml/installation.sgml | 56 ------------------------------------------
doc/src/sgml/libpq.sgml        |  3 ---
doc/src/sgml/runtime.sgml      |  3 ---
4 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 63 deletions(-)