pgsql: Tighten up Windows CRLF conversion in our TAP test scripts.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Tighten up Windows CRLF conversion in our TAP test scripts.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Tighten up Windows CRLF conversion in our TAP test scripts.

Back-patch commits 91bdf499b and ffb4cee43, so that all branches
agree on when and how to do Windows CRLF conversion.

This should close the referenced thread.  Thanks to Andrew Dunstan
for discussion/review.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/412ae8da-76bb-640f-039a-f3513499e53d@gmx.net

Branch
------
REL9_5_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/d0390509a1823d5cb29ae3ed7cbbedf8684d3d6c

Modified Files
src/bin/pg_rewind/t/RewindTest.pm |  6 +++---
src/test/perl/PostgresNode.pm     | 13 ++++++++-----
src/test/perl/TestLib.pm          |  4 ++--