pgsql: Fix compiler warning induced by commit d8b15eeb8.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix compiler warning induced by commit d8b15eeb8.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix compiler warning induced by commit d8b15eeb8.

I forgot that INT64_FORMAT can't be used with sscanf on Windows.
Use the same trick of sscanf'ing into a temp variable as we do in
some other places in zic.c.

The upstream IANA code avoids the portability problem by relying on
<inttypes.h>'s SCNdFAST64 macro.  Once we're requiring C99 in all
branches, we should do likewise and drop this set of diffs from
upstream.  For now, though, a hack seems fine, since we do not
actually care about leapseconds anyway.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/4e5d1a5b-143e-e70e-a99d-a3b01c1ae7c3@2ndquadrant.com

Branch
------