pgsql: Doc: reformat catalog/view description tables.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Doc: reformat catalog/view description tables.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Doc: reformat catalog/view description tables.

This changes our catalog and view descriptions to use a style inspired
by the new format for function/operator tables: each table entry is
formatted roughly like a <varlistentry>, with the column name and type
on the first line and then an indented description.  This provides much
more room for expansive descriptions than we had before, and thereby
eliminates a passel of PDF build warnings.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/12984.1588643549@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/a042750646db7ea28ff722855cf163401761937f

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml           | 9846 ++++++++++++++++++++--------------
doc/src/sgml/information_schema.sgml | 6545 +++++++++++++---------
doc/src/sgml/monitoring.sgml         | 4409 +++++++++------
doc/src/sgml/pgbuffercache.sgml      |  111 +-
doc/src/sgml/pgstatstatements.sgml   |  351 +-
doc/src/sgml/stylesheet-fo.xsl       |   10 +
doc/src/sgml/stylesheet.css          |   34 +