pgsql: Doc: update remaining tables of functions/operators for new layo

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Doc: update remaining tables of functions/operators for new layo
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Doc: update remaining tables of functions/operators for new layout.

This converts the contrib documentation to the new style, and mops up
a couple of function tables that were outside chapter 9 in the main
docs.

A few contrib modules choose not to present their functions in the
standard tabular format.  There might be room to rethink those decisions
now that the standard format is more friendly to verbose descriptions.
But I have not undertaken to do that here; I just converted existing
tables.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/b2fd8ebe239f726b99923f827e908a92f6f4f232

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/adminpack.sgml     | 106 +++--
doc/src/sgml/cube.sgml          | 656 ++++++++++++++++-------------
doc/src/sgml/earthdistance.sgml | 224 ++++++----
doc/src/sgml/hstore.sgml        | 911 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
doc/src/sgml/intarray.sgml      | 491 ++++++++++++++--------
doc/src/sgml/isn.sgml           |  91 ++--
doc/src/sgml/lobj.sgml          | 139 +++---
doc/src/sgml/ltree.sgml         | 658 +++++++++++++++++------------
doc/src/sgml/monitoring.sgml    | 513 +++++++++++++---------
doc/src/sgml/pgtrgm.sgml        | 415 ++++++++++--------
doc/src/sgml/ref/pgbench.sgml   | 898 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
doc/src/sgml/seg.sgml           | 176 ++++----
doc/src/sgml/sepgsql.sgml       | 112 +++--
doc/src/sgml/tablefunc.sgml     | 158 +++----
doc/src/sgml/uuid-ossp.sgml     | 199 +++++----
doc/src/sgml/xml2.sgml          | 236 +++++------