pgsql: Doc: remove now-redundant align specifications in colspecs.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Doc: remove now-redundant align specifications in colspecs.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Doc: remove now-redundant align specifications in colspecs.

In the wake of commit f21599311, we don't need to set table columns'
align specs retail.  Undo a few such settings I'd added in commit
5545b69ae.  (The column width adjustments stay, though.)

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/90be091480d439db6876f6cbebf9ea42ccb79496

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/charset.sgml               | 28 ++++++++++++++--------------
doc/src/sgml/errcodes.sgml              |  4 ++--
doc/src/sgml/features.sgml              | 16 ++++++++--------
doc/src/sgml/generate-keywords-table.pl | 10 +++++-----