pgsql: Doc: standardize markup a bit more.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Doc: standardize markup a bit more.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Doc: standardize markup a bit more.

We had a mishmash of <replaceable>, <replaceable class="parameter">,
and <parameter> markup for operator/function arguments.  Use <parameter>
consistently for things that are in fact names of parameters (including
OUT parameters), reserving <replaceable> for things that aren't.  The
latter class includes some made-up-by-the-docs type class names, like
"numeric_type", as well as placeholders for arguments that don't have
well-defined types.  Possibly we could do better with those categories
as well, but for the moment I'm content not to have parameter names
marked up in different ways in different places.

(This commit aligns the earlier sections of chapter 9 with a policy
that I'd arrived at while working on commit 1ad23335f, which is why
the last few sections need no changes.)

Branch
------
master