pgAdmin 4 commit: Reverting patch for RM #3269.

От Akshay Joshi
Тема pgAdmin 4 commit: Reverting patch for RM #3269.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Reverting patch for RM #3269.

We observed that sometimes the browser is getting hanged and sometimes
the ViewData grid is getting disappear. We suspect its due to the number
of rows to update on the slick grid after fetching next of rows.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=17129b259b4936e8a484c8278ceabc3c8c3c5e5e
Author: Nagesh Dhope <nagesh.dhope@enterprisedb.com>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_21.rst                  |  3 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/__init__.py            | 16 ++-----
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/js/sqleditor.js | 55 +++++++---------------

От: Nagesh Dhope
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin][RM3269] Slider jumps up issue in DataView panel
От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin][RM4180] Mouse click does not select object in Browserunless pointer is over object