pgsql: Adjust the tests for the hyperbolic functions.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Adjust the tests for the hyperbolic functions.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Adjust the tests for the hyperbolic functions.

Preliminary results from the buildfarm suggest that no platform gets
commit c6f153dcf's test cases wrong by more than one or two units in
the last place, so setting extra_float_digits = 0 should be plenty
to hide the cross-platform variations.

Also, add tests for Infinity/NaN inputs.  I think it highly likely
that we'll end up removing these again, rather than adding code to
make ancient platforms conform.  But it seems useful to find out
just how many platforms have such issues before we make a decision.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/E1h3nUY-0000sM-Vf@gemulon.postgresql.org

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/c015f853bf5958dd7562a17952df33a9d115e65f

Modified Files
src/test/regress/expected/float8.out | 131 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
src/test/regress/sql/float8.sql      |  25 ++++++-