pgsql: In guc.c, ignore ERANGE errors from strtod().

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: In guc.c, ignore ERANGE errors from strtod().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
In guc.c, ignore ERANGE errors from strtod().

Instead, just proceed with the infinity or zero result that it should
return for overflow/underflow.  This avoids a platform dependency,
in that various versions of strtod are inconsistent about whether they
signal ERANGE for a value that's specified as infinity.

It's possible this won't be enough to remove the buildfarm failures
we're seeing from ac75959cd, in which case I'll take out the infinity
test case that commit added.  But first let's see if we can fix it.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/E1h33xk-0001Og-Gs@gemulon.postgresql.org

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/b212245f96437b574b59993c772e4d9276965e49

Modified Files
src/backend/utils/misc/guc.c | 12 +++++++-----

Сообщение: pgsql: Fix potential memory access violation in ecpg if filename ofinc
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix potential memory access violation in ecpg if filename ofinc