pgsql: Cleanup comments in xlog compression

От Stephen Frost
Тема pgsql: Cleanup comments in xlog compression
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Cleanup comments in xlog compression

Skipping over the "hole" in full page images in the XLOG code was
described as being a form of compression, but this got a bit confusing
since we now have PGLZ-based compression happening, so adjust the
wording to discuss "removing" the "hole" and keeping the talk about
compression to where we're talking about using PGLZ-based compression of
the full page images.

Reviewed-By: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/20181127234341.GM3415@tamriel.snowman.net

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/a243c55326686b284fbe2c7b70f06d8a022b7dcc

Modified Files
src/backend/access/transam/xloginsert.c |  2 +-
src/include/access/xlogrecord.h         | 15 +++++++--------