pgsql: Make PostgresNode.pm's poll_query_until() more chatty aboutfail

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Make PostgresNode.pm's poll_query_until() more chatty aboutfail
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Make PostgresNode.pm's poll_query_until() more chatty about failures.

Reporting only the stderr is unhelpful when the problem is that the
server output we're getting doesn't match what was expected.  So we
should report the query output too; and just for good measure, let's
print the query we used and the output we expected.

Back-patch to 9.5 where poll_query_until was introduced.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/17913.1539634756@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------
REL9_5_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/94ccffb2b5b22408f0f5395b820bcfa5c1b172d3

Modified Files
src/bin/pg_rewind/RewindTest.pm | 15 ++++++++++++---