pgsql: Lock relation used to generate fresh data for RMV.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Lock relation used to generate fresh data for RMV.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Lock relation used to generate fresh data for RMV.

Back-patch the 9.4-era commit 2636ecf78 into 9.3, as that fixes a case
where we open a relation while not holding any lock on it.  It's
probably mostly safe anyway, since no other session could touch the
newly-created table; but I think CheckTableNotInUse could be fooled
if one tried.

Per testing with a patch that complains if we open a relation without
holding any lock on it.  I don't plan to back-patch that patch, but we
should close the holes it identifies in all supported branches.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/2038.1538335244@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------
REL9_3_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/de0bea8d4d810c44c72d20ce7e0f51cc717c34ef

Modified Files
src/backend/commands/matview.c | 8 +++++++-